Adoption Hours -
We are currently operating by Appointment only. Please apply online first for the animal you are interested in, and then an adoption coordinator will then call you for a phone interview. Once your application has been processed and you are pre-approved an appointment will be schuduled for a Meet & Greet! Please read more about the process below.
Monday - By appointment only
Tuesday - By appointment only
Wednesday - By appointment only
Thursday - By appointment only
Friday - By appointment only
Saturday - By appointment only
Sunday - By appointment only
PLEASE CALL OFFICE BETWEEN 1-4 P.M. DAILY FOR SURRENDER CALLS, QUESTIONS, DONATIONS, ECT.
Adoption Requirements for Pets
WCSPCA TERMS ON PET ADOPTIONS... It is of utmost importance that our Pets are adopted to homes that best suit them and are a good match for the family. There are times when applications have to be denied, even if one has good intentions. In order to adopt a pet from WCSPCA, one must provide the following:
1. Indoor living space
2. A fenced in yard OR leashed when outside for dogs
3. Positive attention and love
4. The ability to provide for the animal, including food and veterinarian care
5. Must be 21 years of age or older
1. Select the pet that you are interested in - each application is considered on a case-by-case basis to cater to the unique circumstances of each animal and each applicant.
6. Applications can take 2-3 business days to review.
7. Phone messages must be returned within two days or the animal will be available to other adopters.
8. Denied applications will be shredded and the animal will be available to other adopters.
Kittens - 12 weeks to 6 months - $100
Cats - 7 months to 5 years old - $75
Mature Cats - 6-9 years old - $65
Senior Cats - 10 years and older - $55
Special Needs Cats ( FIV+, ect.) - $45
Adoption Package Includes: Spay/Neuter, Microchip (most), FIV/FeLV testing, Rabies and Distemper Vaccines, Flea Treatment and Deworming
30 days of free medical insurance included with all adoptions .
Puppies under the age of 1 year - $200 and up
Dogs - over 1 year to 7 years - $160
Senior Dogs - over the age of 8 - $140.00
Particular breeds and/or sizes - Special prices in effect ($200-$400)
Adoption Package Includes: Spay/Neuter, Microchip, Heartworm testing, Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, & Lepto Vaccines, Flea Treatment and Deworming
30 days of free medical insurance included with all adoptions.
Connect With Us