Monday - 1-4 pm
Tuesday - 1-7 pm
Wednesday - 1-4 pm
Thursday - 1-4 pm
Friday - 1-4 pm
Saturday - 1-4 pm
Sunday - 1-4 pm
Adoption Requirements for Pets
WCSPCA TERMS ON PET ADOPTIONS... It is of utmost importance that our Pets are adopted to homes that best suit them and are a good match for the family. There are times when applications have to be denied, even if one has good intentions. In order to adopt a pet from WCSPCA, one must provide the following:
1. Indoor living space
2. A fenced in yard OR leashed when outside for dogs.
3. Positive attention and love.
4. The ability to provide for the animal, including food and veterinarian care.
5. Must be 21 years of age or older
1. Pick your pet - each application is considered on a case-by-case basis to cater to the unique circumstances of each animal and each applicant.
3. A vet reference & 3 references are required for all applications.
(Only 1 reference can be a relative please, and no references that are living in the same home)
Kittens - 12 weeks to 7 months - $75
Cats - 8 months to 5 years old - $65
Mature Cats - 6-9 years old - $55
Senior Cats - 10 years and older - $45
Special Needs Cats ( FIV+, ect.) - $35
Adoption Package Includes: Spay/Neuter, Microchip (most), FIV/FeLV testing, Rabies and Distemper Vaccines, Flea Treatment and Deworming
30 days of free medical insurance included with all adoptions .
Puppies under the age of 1 year - $200 and up
Dogs - over 1 year to 7 years - $160
Senior Dogs - over the age of 8 - $140.00
Particular breeds and/or sizes - Special prices in effect ($200-$400)
Adoption Package Includes: Spay/Neuter, Microchip, Heartworm testing, Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, & Lepto Vaccines, Flea Treatment and Deworming
30 days of free medical insurance included with all adoptions.
Connect With Us